At Reddi Appliance Repair, we understand how important it is to have a working microwave. We also understand that the longer your problem goes unresolved, the more inconvenienced you’ll be. When you call us, you’ll benefit from our detailed repair services and quick turnarounds. And, because we value our customers, we go out of our way to keep our rates reasonable.
For Service Call:
A good microwave will last about ten years. An older or defective microwave might fail instantly, or it may give you some warning signs that the end is near. Here are a few things to look out for as your microwave ages.
- Food isn’t cooking within suggested times.
- Parts of foods aren’t fully cooked.
- Burning smells when cooking.
- Buzzing and electrical sounds when in use.
- You have to push the buttons more than once.
- Sparks inside the until.
If you experience sparks, burning smells, smoke, or if you the door doesn’t close correctly should shout stop using the microwave immediately. Unplug it and either replace it or have an expert check it out.
Most countertop microwaves aren’t worth the price of a repair, especially if the unit is more than a few years old. Larger microwaves, commercial units and over-the-range microwaves are often worth fixing. If you’d like to know more about microwave repairs, just give as a call.
Don’t let a broken microwave disrupt your daily routine. Call us today for more information about our microwave repair services or to schedule an appointment.
We repair most brands of microwaves including: KitchenAid, Cove, Samsung, LG, Thermador, Roper, Viking, Maytag and more.
An Easy Way to Clean Your Microwave
It’s amazing how dirty a microwave can get. Most spills and splatters can be wiped up with a damp sponge, or a mixture of warm water and a mild dish soap. If your interior needs a deeper cleaning, here’s a little trick that works surprisingly well.
Put half a cup of water in a bowl. Squeeze a lemon into the water. Leave the lemon in the water. Microwave for 3-4 minutes. Allow the water to come to a boil. Let stand for 5 minutes. This should make it very easy to wipe away the grime with a towel. You can repeat this process if the first round didn’t quite do the trick.